A super quick and simple Christmas tree stained glass window to bring a bit of Christmas cheer to a wet and windy day.
This was very simple to do, so quick in fact that I forgot to take photographs of us making it.
- Sticky back cellophane sheet
- Tissue paper
To make your own
- Cut out a piece of sticky back cellophane about A4 in size
- Open out half of the sheet, leaving the other half still covered.
- Tear tissue paper and place onto the sticky side of the sheet to make your own design.
- When finished, peel off the other half of the sheet and fold in half
- Your stained glass window is all ready to put up in a window.