Each year we make some new decorations to add to our tree, here are our Fimo hearts and stars that we made this year.
- Cookie or PlayDough cutters
- Rolling pin
- Two pencils
To make your own
- Roll out your Fimo on a flat surface – we placed a pencil either side of the Fimo and rolled the rolling pin on the Fimo so that it was the same thickness throughout.
- Cut our shapes with cutters
- Use a pencil to put hole in top of shape
- Heat in oven on baking tray following Fimo instructions
- When cool thread ribbon through hole