Cupcakes on cupcake stand
T woke up this morning, and wanted to make a cup cake stand and once he had made a stand to put the cupcakes on, made these delicious looking and totally fat free paper cupcakes. He had remembered that Mr Maker made some cakes like these a while back.
- Two paper plates
- Coloured crayons
- Tin foil
- Coloured tissue paper
- Coloured paper
- Double sided tape
- Roll of card
How we made it
- T decorated two paper plates, we then made a roll of card and cello-taped this on top of one plate and under another to make the stand.
- Glued cup cake cases onto top plate
- Rolled foil into balls, covered in tissue paper and cello-taped underneath then stuck into cases with double sided tape.
- Cut coloured paper into thin strips then cut into fine strips for sprinkles.
- Glued top of each cup cake and added sprinkles to finished cakes